Information Collected by Leon Uniform Company, Inc.
As part of your interaction with Leon Uniform Company, Inc., we may collect personal information such as:
- Contact information, including name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address
- Purchase information, including credit card number, billing and/or shipping information
We may also collect demographic information, including age, personal interests and product preferences.
While shopping or taking advantage of services available from us, we may ask that you provide personal information. For example, we may request personal information when you:
- Purchase Products or services
- Participate in a sweepstakes, promotion, or survey
- Contact us with a question or concern
- Participate in other activities with Leon Uniform Company, Inc.
Uses of Your Personal Information
Leon Uniform Company, Inc. uses the personal information you provide for purposes including, but not limited to:
- Fulfilling requests for products, services or information
- Tracking and confirm online orders
- Providing customer services
- Administering sweepstakes, promotions or surveys
- Offering new products and services
- Improving the effectiveness of our Web sites, our marketing endeavors and our services and offers
- Conducting research and analysis
- Sending marketing communications
- Performing other business activities as needed
Sharing of Personal Information
Leon Uniform Company, Inc. does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
In addition, Leon Uniform Company, Inc. may share customer information with certain third parties such as our agents, service providers and other representatives acting on our behalf for limited purposes. For example, we may share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling customer orders
- Sending Leon Uniform Company, Inc. marketing communications
- Delivering packages
- Conducting research, analysis or administering surveys
- Sending regular mail and e-mail on behalf of Leon Uniform Company, Inc.
- Processing credit card payments
We may also share aggregated data with third parties for analysis and research purposes. This data does not contain name, address or other personally identifiable information.
From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves. We may also transfer personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
Leon Uniform Company, Inc. communicates with our customers through multiple channels and vehicles to keep you up-to-date on promotions, offers, customer experience content and new products or services.
Once you provide your personal information, we may contact you through direct mail, e-mail or phone. We may continue to communicate with you through these channels unless you request to stop receiving these communications by opting out.
If you no longer wish to receive these communications, let us know by using whichever of the following methods is appropriate under the circumstances:
- Follow the directions on an e-mail or direct mail marketing communication you receive from us.
- Call 1-800-395-5366 with your request and current contact information.
- Send a letter with your request and current contact information to: Leon Uniform Company, Inc.
Attn: Customer Care/Privacy
142 Hanley Industrial Ct
Brentwood, MO 63144
If you send an e-mail or letter request, please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number and e-mail address, as well as the specific changes you would like to make. This will ensure we correctly identify you in our systems and accurately process your request.
Leon Uniform Company, Inc. will take the appropriate steps to modify your preferences with respect to our marketing communications. Due to production, mailing and system timelines, it may take some time to process your request. The following guidelines are provided for your convenience:
- 10 business days for e-mails
- 30 business days for direct mail and phone
Until your requested change takes effect, you may still receive marketing communications from us. If you send us your request by regular mail, please allow extra time for us to receive and process your notice.
Although you may have opted not to receive marketing communications, you may still receive business-related communications such as order confirmations, product recall notices or other organization-related communications.
Security Of Your Personal Information
Whether you are shopping online or in our stores, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. Leon Uniform Company, Inc. cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us by e-mail, and you do so at your own risk.
Safe Shopping Policy on leonuniform.com
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The Leon Uniform Company, Inc. website uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our website such as ordering information including your name, address and credit card number. Information you provide to us via our in-store kiosk does not traverse the public Internet.
Our Web server automatically collects clickstream information such as the address (or URL) of the website that you came from before visiting our site, which pages you visit on our site, which browser you used to view our site and any search terms you may have entered on our site, among other things.
Our website may also use other technologies to track which pages our visitors view. This anonymous clickstream data provides our customers with a better shopping experience and helps Leon Uniform Company, Inc. understand how visitors use our website.